Reputable rim refurbish shop KL/JB

hex999

Oct 27, 2011
I think my rims have a slight dent or need balancing, I hit a curb a piece of the rim metal chipped off.
I also wanna skim,polish.

I did some googling and so far I found about tek min and wa sing, I saw some good and bad comments from each of those shops so Im having a dilemma which shop to go
and anyone could recommend maybe a better shop? :D
also

Went to Tek Ming Sunway to fix my rim, minor dent. Straightforward, and the rim is perfect after the repair. Nothing to complain about.

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
I think my rims have a slight dent or need balancing, I hit a curb a piece of the rim metal chipped off.
I also wanna skim,polish.

I did some googling and so far I found about tek min and wa sing, I saw some good and bad comments from each of those shops so Im having a dilemma which shop to go
and anyone could recommend maybe a better shop? :D
also
One of my rims had the identical damage like yours as well, would appreciate if you could update the price if you got it fixed :D

mADmAN

p&r profess in kepong

theyre an actual wheel repair factory with reasonable prices.from major to minor repairs oso can do

u can search for their thread in the marketplace

sent my wheels there for repair kerb rash n respray n very satisfied...dun ask how much itll cost me but itll be different for u depending on how badly damaged.is ur wheel

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
p&r profess in kepong

theyre an actual wheel repair factory with reasonable prices.from major to minor repairs oso can do

sent my wheels there for repair kerb rash n respray n very satisfied...dun ask how much itll cost me but itll be different for u depending on how badly damaged.is ur wheel
Nice share, thanks !

p&r profess in kepong

Bro. Madman,
This place you mentioned, have to send the rims to them, or they can remove the tyres like tyre shop?

mADmAN

Bro. Madman,
This place you mentioned, have to send the rims to them, or they can remove the tyres like tyre shop?
have to send rims (without tires) to them... they dont have spare rims for u to use.

p&r profess in kepong

they also got custom "steel" rims for hella flush style :biggrin:

mADmAN

inside P&R Profess. purely wheel repair shop....not selling any wheels/tires etc... actually those tire shops oso would probably send to them.

hex999

Oct 27, 2011
I went to tek ming and they said they cant do my rim
cause its a 2 piece rim.. I guess ill try wa sing after this

hex999

Oct 27, 2011
Wonder why?
The tauke was saying something that he scared he might fucked the rim up, cause of the nuts all might expand and they cant fit the rim back properly, anyways did wheel balancing there just to check for dents and he said there are no dents lol,
so i guess the slight vibration at 180kmh is either due to the centre con or low profile tyre, or the dent is so slight and unable to see with eye, so i guess im not going to get that fix, now just interested to patch up my rim where the metal slightly chipped off

The tauke was saying something that he scared he might fucked the rim up, cause of the nuts all might expand and they cant fit the rim back properly, anyways did wheel balancing there just to check for dents and he said there are no dents lol,
so i guess the slight vibration at 180kmh is either due to the centre con or low profile tyre, or the dent is so slight and unable to see with eye, so i guess im not going to get that fix, now just interested to patch up my rim where the metal slightly chipped off
Never expected them to remove the nuts. I thought they will skim the rim edge only...:smokin:

slack3r

Mar 10, 2010
Manila
anyone know any places near PJ/Seri Kembangan/Dengkil/sunway that can fix my wheels before I go to Kepong area damn quite far from me

Hihihi,

Anyone knows where to make oil cooler lines?
Or at least where to clamp those fittings?

Thanks.