Reputable rim refurbish shop KL/JB

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think my rims have a slight dent or need balancing, I hit a curb a piece of the rim metal chipped off.
I also wanna skim,polish.

I did some googling and so far I found about tek min and wa sing, I saw some good and bad comments from each of those shops so Im having a dilemma which shop to go
and anyone could recommend maybe a better shop? :D
also

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Went to Tek Ming Sunway to fix my rim, minor dent. Straightforward, and the rim is perfect after the repair. Nothing to complain about.

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
I think my rims have a slight dent or need balancing, I hit a curb a piece of the rim metal chipped off.
I also wanna skim,polish.

I did some googling and so far I found about tek min and wa sing, I saw some good and bad comments from each of those shops so Im having a dilemma which shop to go
and anyone could recommend maybe a better shop? :D
also
One of my rims had the identical damage like yours as well, would appreciate if you could update the price if you got it fixed :D

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
p&r profess in kepong

theyre an actual wheel repair factory with reasonable prices.from major to minor repairs oso can do

u can search for their thread in the marketplace

sent my wheels there for repair kerb rash n respray n very satisfied...dun ask how much itll cost me but itll be different for u depending on how badly damaged.is ur wheel

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
p&r profess in kepong

theyre an actual wheel repair factory with reasonable prices.from major to minor repairs oso can do

sent my wheels there for repair kerb rash n respray n very satisfied...dun ask how much itll cost me but itll be different for u depending on how badly damaged.is ur wheel
Nice share, thanks !

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
p&r profess in kepong

Bro. Madman,
This place you mentioned, have to send the rims to them, or they can remove the tyres like tyre shop?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Bro. Madman,
This place you mentioned, have to send the rims to them, or they can remove the tyres like tyre shop?
have to send rims (without tires) to them... they dont have spare rims for u to use.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
p&r profess in kepong

they also got custom "steel" rims for hella flush style :biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
inside P&R Profess. purely wheel repair shop....not selling any wheels/tires etc... actually those tire shops oso would probably send to them.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I went to tek ming and they said they cant do my rim
cause its a 2 piece rim.. I guess ill try wa sing after this

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wonder why?
The tauke was saying something that he scared he might fucked the rim up, cause of the nuts all might expand and they cant fit the rim back properly, anyways did wheel balancing there just to check for dents and he said there are no dents lol,
so i guess the slight vibration at 180kmh is either due to the centre con or low profile tyre, or the dent is so slight and unable to see with eye, so i guess im not going to get that fix, now just interested to patch up my rim where the metal slightly chipped off

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The tauke was saying something that he scared he might fucked the rim up, cause of the nuts all might expand and they cant fit the rim back properly, anyways did wheel balancing there just to check for dents and he said there are no dents lol,
so i guess the slight vibration at 180kmh is either due to the centre con or low profile tyre, or the dent is so slight and unable to see with eye, so i guess im not going to get that fix, now just interested to patch up my rim where the metal slightly chipped off
Never expected them to remove the nuts. I thought they will skim the rim edge only...:smokin:

slack3r

Known Member
Mar 10, 2010
Manila
anyone know any places near PJ/Seri Kembangan/Dengkil/sunway that can fix my wheels before I go to Kepong area damn quite far from me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hihihi,

Anyone knows where to make oil cooler lines?
Or at least where to clamp those fittings?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience