Looking guide to convert rear tail light evo3 for wira

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
Hai i'm new member in here...I'm looking for any guide,picture or blueprint that can help me to do rear tail light evo 3 conversion for wira......before this I went to JPJ and ask about it,and they say" yes you can do as long you not cut a chassis"...JPJ only allow you to cut a quarter panel...:proud:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hai i'm new member in here...I'm looking for any guide,picture or blueprint that can help me to do rear tail light evo 3 conversion for wira......before this I went to JPJ and ask about it,and they say" yes you can do as long you not cut a chassis"...JPJ only allow you to cut a quarter panel...:proud:
are u sure they mentioned tail light? not the headlight??

for the front (headlight+fender+bumper+hood) is ok because no metal cut needed...just bolt on part....

thats why the rear can't be done because need to cut the whole rear light frame......

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
when i ask to JPJ "boleh tak nak convert lampu belakang evo/proton pert" and they said " boleh,tapi cuma boleh potong kulit/panel sahaja dan bukan potong chassis".....That mean tulang chassis cannot cut....now day wira fully convert to evo not a big problem because many owner inspira also do the same thing,100% convert to lancer or evo10....that why I'm ask any picture,guide or blueprint that can help me with this project,seriously I never see any real evo3 boot before in front of my eyes and also heard that the real evo3 boot a little bit short that a wira...:smokin:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep..bonnet shorter,bumper also shorter than wira....

the evo3 bumper more like equal length of wira aeroback bumper.....

about the bonnet nowadays ppl can cut&paste the evo3 bonnet to fit wira bonnet....

so its like u were using evo3 cut&paste bonnet+evo3 rear light but stuck with normal wira bumper...can't use evo3 bumper :adore:

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
yep..bonnet shorter,bumper also shorter than wira....

the evo3 bumper more like equal length of wira aeroback bumper.....

about the bonnet nowadays ppl can cut&paste the evo3 bonnet to fit wira bonnet....

so its like u were using evo3 cut&paste bonnet+evo3 rear light but stuck with normal wira bumper...can't use evo3 bumper :adore:
If you said that evo3 boot a little bit shorter than wira how they can plug and play the top cover of boot on wira?? ...some of them just plug and play gsr/evo3 top cover of the boot and combine it with wira tail light reflector....:hmmmm:

Last edited:

DracBrax

Known Member
Jun 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
some ppl do like this at the rear light, keep original wira light but then cut the light so it becomes a straight line at the part where it touch the number plate and then put evo 3 reflector so it still is wira light but with evo 3 reflector.

Sorry if this is confusing. I dont know how to put pic here so i cant show you.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
some reference people who success with their project ....:congrats:
this one high risk kena when puspakom...cut the body shorter woooo.....

If you said that evo3 boot a little bit shorter than wira how they can plug and play the top cover of boot on wira?? ...some of them just plug and play gsr/evo3 top cover of the boot and combine it with wira tail light reflector....:hmmmm:
u mean this cover?

some ppl do like this at the rear light, keep original wira light but then cut the light so it becomes a straight line at the part where it touch the number plate and then put evo 3 reflector so it still is wira light but with evo 3 reflector.

Sorry if this is confusing. I dont know how to put pic here so i cant show you.
to flalery...this is what ppl mean plug n play evo3 bonet on wira (cut n paste) after did this job no problem to switch back to wira bonet or using this back...they take the skin of evo3 bonet and put on wira bonet...

#see the last picture of red wira not only the bonnet was cut&pasted....the bumper also cut&pasted to get the evo3 look :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience