Reputable evo x tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey sifu-sifu, anybody has a reputable evo x tuner to recommend? Looking for someone who is able to tune the stock Evo X ECU, not standalone ECU. Thank you lots!!

phobian

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
LM Performance's Andy Lee did mine. Stock SST car, full exhaust system and RON95 map. Result, 287.7whp and 35.7kg wtq. Was expecting a clean 300whp, but thats the best he could do. Rented JC Racing's dyno and his time to do it. How much it cost, best is you would to check with him personally.

Not sure how reputable he is, but he takes care of my car well enough. Coz if he does not, I will kick him off the bike as we are riding buddies.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hehehe. No mods. All stock :biggrin:
so how much did gt auto charge? and what else did they do to your car?

LM Performance's Andy Lee did mine. Stock SST car, full exhaust system and RON95 map. Result, 287.7whp and 35.7kg wtq. Was expecting a clean 300whp, but thats the best he could do. Rented JC Racing's dyno and his time to do it. How much it cost, best is you would to check with him personally.

Not sure how reputable he is, but he takes care of my car well enough. Coz if he does not, I will kick him off the bike as we are riding buddies.
you didn't change the oem evo x exhaust manifold right? are you still keeping any of the old exhaust parts? i may be interested..

phobian

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Manifold is still stock. I only have the stock exhaust and downpipe if you want.

Checked with my rempit friend, he charge RM2200 for tuning your ECU. He rents the dyno and does not calculate the number of runs. Either you tell him how you want your car to be tuned, for eg for high whp, high wtq, blow fire or water in any way you like OR he will just tuned it generally for balance whp and wtq which he feels fit for your car and mods that has been done.

PM me if you want his number.

Last edited:

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Manifold is still stock. I only have the stock exhaust and downpipe if you want.

Checked with my rempit friend, he charge RM2200 for tuning your ECU. He rents the dyno and does not calculate the number of runs. Either you tell him how you want your car to be tuned, for eg for high whp, high wtq, blow fire or water in any way you like OR he will just tuned it generally for balance whp and wtq which he feels fit for your car and mods that has been done.

PM me if you want his number.
That price is a bit too steep. I know someone who can do it for half and he's a professional haha. BTW do you know anybody who has an oem evo x exhaust manifold for sale?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
What are you looking for to tune?

Update to newer MAP?

Fuel Efficiency?
Power?
Remove knocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience