Suzuki Swift: 1.5 (m15a/zc21): Discussions/Opinions

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Wow, nice to see all swifters here... here's my list and still on-going for a beginner:driver::

2009 Suzuki Swift (Auto) ZC21

Performance:
Simota Open Pod & K&N filter + custom air ram piping
Auto Transmission cooler
Additional 1 more radiator fan (front mount for faster cooling)
Throttle controller (specially mod for cable usage)
Works Lightweight crank pulley
NGK plug cables + spark plugs
Power Charger + Trane Silver Calcium battery
More to come(pending to install):
BOT
Fuel regulator with custom return fuel rail
Engine oil cooler
Unichip Q+ and turbo module
Custom exhaust muffler with 2 tail titanium pipes

Handling:
16 x 7jj Work Emotion +42 offset
Michellin PS3 205/45/16
Big 4 pot front brakes with 315mm rotor (custom from lexus)
BC V1 coilover + camber nuts
More to come (pending to install):
Rear top strut & fender bars
Rear disc brakes (custom)
Stainless steel brake hose
Stiff rings

Electronics:
Built in dash OEM plug and play DVD,GPS + Android player
Alpine active subwoofer
Soundcraftmen amplifier + preamp
Boss front component and rear coaxial + full car sound proofing
Turbo timer with shift indicator

Cosmetic:
Rear Swift Sport bumper
R.Bcrew front grill

Fluids:
HKS Super NA Racing Oil/Lucas 10W-40/Liqui Moly 10W-40 (always change haha)
Works Oil Filter
Voltronic ATF 4k
Bosch Dot 5 brake oil

So far these are what i have and going to install at the moment.. :biggrin: by the way i just love the way our swift handles... :driver::proud:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

hai..i want to ask some question..
what is recomended workshop selling extractor for suzuki swift 1.5? :cool:
my swift now feels so 'berat' and hard to speeding up
viva oso can chase me..:bawling::bawling:
any idea to improve speed for my ride?:driver:
Are you on open pod?

Last edited:

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
+1 Owners of SSS is not aiming for outright performance output, rather on handling!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Wow.. long list bro~! Not your average stock man... hehe

Since you shared yours, lets get it rolling

2008 Suzuki Swift Sport (M) - ZC31s

Performances:
Monster Sport PFX300 Drop in panel filter with replica b-crews airbox
Tonnka 4-2-1 with ceramic coating
Monster Sport Clutch set (lighten flywheel, organic non-asbestos clutch disc, clutch cover, clutch push rod)
Monster Sport clutch pedal
Apexi Hybrid Megaphone muffler

Handling:
GAB SS Series Hi/Lo - Soft/ Hard Coilovers. 4k front 4k rear
Alutec front strut bar
Volks Racing CE28 16x7 42+
Kumho KU31 205/50/16
McGard Lock nuts

Fluids:
Royal Purple 5W30 HPS
Amsoil Transmission Oil
like seen your car few times before like that. you from Kelantan bro ?

May 24, 2013
The Netherlands
ixeo
I'm looking for this...

:)
I think nobody answered this one. There are 2 manufacturers of this type of inlet that I know of. Tryforce (.jp) which makes it in carbon and fiberdynamix (.de) which offers it as in the picture.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Handling:
16 x 7jj Work Emotion +42 offset
Michellin PS3 205/45/16
Big 4 pot front brakes with 315mm rotor (custom from lexus)
BC V1 coilover + camber nuts
Rear top strut & fender bars
Rear disc brakes (custom)
Stainless steel brake hose
Hi l2s_turbo,

Im very interested in the brake upgrades you mentioned. Can you give some more details on what you did? From which lexus did the front brakes come? How are the adapted to fit the zc21s? Also, did you manage to do a brake disc conversion at the rear? Looking forward to some more info on this too. Many thanks in advance!

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
like seen your car few times before like that. you from Kelantan bro ?
No bro, i roam mainly in KL & Selangor :D

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I think nobody answered this one. There are 2 manufacturers of this type of inlet that I know of. Tryforce (.jp) which makes it in carbon and fiberdynamix (.de) which offers it as in the picture.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Hi l2s_turbo,

Im very interested in the brake upgrades you mentioned. Can you give some more details on what you did? From which lexus did the front brakes come? How are the adapted to fit the zc21s? Also, did you manage to do a brake disc conversion at the rear? Looking forward to some more info on this too. Many thanks in advance!
You can find his mod thread here:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/420615-big-brake-kits-for-suzuki-swift.html

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Hi l2s_turbo,

As bro vyrujz shared that's my front brakes, the rear brakes have not done yet.. will do together with the BOT project. My mechanic suggests using either Toyota brakes or Honda brakes.. will see about it then. :burnout:

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
How is the price like? Downside of DK tuning is that he is located in Penang :( I still got few more wear and tear things to fix - engine mounts, lower arms, etc... before i can go for reflash.

Do share with us the results ya! ;):adore:

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

How is ur brake feeling now bro? Now u have better braking, next up is the performance rite? :biggrin:

Guys, here are the results after reflashing ECU for swift. Got it done last week and was amazed with the results after running in with OBD2 programme for my ECU after 150km running the engine. Before this my AVG was 10.4 km/l although running in with customized grounding cables,fuel injector cleaner.
AS observed today the reading shot up to 11.6km/l. Will monitor the fuel consumption till it reaches E level and report in the mileage.

Jun 9, 2013
Penang
Hi guys, just found this thread. I'm driving a zc21 too and I came across an item which mentioned by l2s_turbo, Throttle controller (specially mod for cable usage). Bro, do you mind to share with me how and where you get that done? Thanks!

Jul 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, just found this thread. I'm driving a zc21 too and I came across an item which mentioned by l2s_turbo, Throttle controller (specially mod for cable usage). Bro, do you mind to share with me how and where you get that done? Thanks!
Woah~ this is something i wish to know... as mine is drive by cable type..

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I bought it in JB. The boss install for me de...

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Guys, here are the results after reflashing ECU for swift. Got it done last week and was amazed with the results after running in with OBD2 programme for my ECU after 150km running the engine. Before this my AVG was 10.4 km/l although running in with customized grounding cables,fuel injector cleaner.
AS observed today the reading shot up to 11.6km/l. Will monitor the fuel consumption till it reaches E level and report in the mileage.
Bro, how much is the reflash cost? After reflashing still can add piggy back? Can the reflashing suit BOT or Supercharge? :adore:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Thanks l2s_turbo. Do you have the picture of the controller and perhaps a link/name of the seller/shop?
I'm using i-concept throttle controller. Shop name is TT Motorsport, look for Joseph. Say Richard intro de.. he will give you good price :burnout:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,i own a waja and recently pay a visit to an accessory shop.
The shop taukeh recommend me to use voltage stabilizer to improve performance.
He took a digital battery tester and showed me that my car battery cca is very low.
He said "waja should be 500cca & urs only 350cca.Ur FC should be very high"
I have to agree on him on FC due to my waja FC so high past one year.
My waja just 5 years old.
Then the taukeh plug in one VS on my car and ask me to test drive.
During test drive,i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience