The Biggest Modified Car BS

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
TR...talking about the door sticker issit? those placed under the side mirror?

also remember there was a time when fake brembo caliper covers + fake disc brakes was quite hot?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TR...talking about the door sticker issit? those placed under the side mirror?

also remember there was a time when fake brembo caliper covers + fake disc brakes was quite hot?
Was? I think even now many are still using those fake brembos! Just today I saw a black Vios in my office parking lot using those fake brembo calipers and still looks very bright red new!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was? I think even now many are still using those fake brembos! Just today I saw a black Vios in my office parking lot using those fake brembo calipers and still looks very bright red new!
Yup, still have not was......:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wtf sonic hair also come out. I googled "sonic hair" instead of vortex generator (well, just curious what would come out) and all sorts of colour Sega Sonic and punks with bombastic hairs. So means if ur car is as fast as sonic, then you'll probably need it :biggrin:

Install on car without a rear wing...just a waste of $ la...it only creates a continuos flow to your rear wing thus having more differential pressure to create downforce. A laminar flow will have "wakes" at the end of the surface plane thus the flow is messier. Unless you always do 200kmh, who damn cares? Install Garfield sticker is even better...at least it might attract some girls.

And the hair on evo, I don't think they test run it in a wind tunnel coz I'm not aware that Mitsubishi having any. Just high tech flow simulation in a Core i7, maybe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone try this on waja? Hope all the pro can help me for this. Can both of the engine plug and play on waja(mouting)? How is the cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience