Passion in Detailing - MY 1st try on CLEANING RIMS myself

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Like hold her hands to teach her how to hold the brush......:rofl:

Your mind going off alignment, DIT the rims together mah! in between that I don't know...........hahahahhahha:rofl:
Just make sure teach her to hold the bristle brush and not the wrong brush...:rofl:

No la bro, misalignment is normal. But especially when comes to DIT that involves guys and girls,
we have to be more specific already :rofl:

Some may misaligned kaw kaw mia...:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
DPC = Desa Park City lar dey!!!!

Dont only DIT the rims lar...ask her to bring her car over also :rofl:
That's very nice of u to offer to detail her whole car :rofl: Sure about that?

She wont be bringing Kelisa that easy for us one wor...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's very nice of u to offer to detail her whole car :rofl: Sure about that?

She wont be bringing Kelisa that easy for us one wor...
I'm not a detailer lar...not even close...im just a kici miao person who DIY wash and vacuum his own car...or sometimes clean/polish/wax the paint only haha

The other 2 taikors here are the pro lar...v2r and dark

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not a detailer lar...not even close...im just a kici miao person who DIY wash and vacuum his own car...or sometimes clean/polish/wax the paint only haha

Everyone starts from kuci miao what haha! Which is also everyone was also born as a baby who do not know how to walk, talk or play. Is a fair world xD

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I believe everyone is equal... unless you are born with lower IQ / EQ or with disability. Then I wun discriminate.

The mechanic at the workshop also has two hands, two eyes, one nose wert. So I too have the same, what he can do, I can do.

I just need to learn HOW to do. Sifu KC has taught me how to do, hence I feel it is only fair that I return a favor and teach others HOW to do. It is up to the person whether he wants to learn a not.

Btw, me no taikor, me no sifu. Me just another small rat with a passion and patience. And I am not afraid to fail because only thru failure, I learn more.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I believe everyone is equal... unless you are born with lower IQ / EQ or with disability. Then I wun discriminate.

The mechanic at the workshop also has two hands, two eyes, one nose wert. So I too have the same, what he can do, I can do.

I just need to learn HOW to do. Sifu KC has taught me how to do, hence I feel it is only fair that I return a favor and teach others HOW to do. It is up to the person whether he wants to learn a not.

Btw, me no taikor, me no sifu. Me just another small rat with a passion and patience. And I am not afraid to fail because only thru failure, I learn more.
SF !!!! Dat's a signal :rofl: !!! 55 invite ur friend and her car so we can learn more. I wana from kici miao become an adult miao haha. But of course, wana aim to be a tiger @.@!!

U tell ur friend hor...got many lengzai willing to teach her how to take care of her car leh...3 leng zais and 1 kitten.

P.S: Im just a kitten, not a wolf. Even if I were, I'm not colourful :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF !!!! Dat's a signal :rofl: !!! 55 invite ur friend and her car so we can learn more. I wana from kici miao become an adult miao haha. But of course, wana aim to be a tiger @.@!!

U tell ur friend hor...got many lengzai willing to teach her how to take care of her car leh...3 leng zais and 1 kitten.

P.S: Im just a kitten, not a wolf. Even if I were, I'm not colourful :rofl:
Then might as well I get my gf Kelisa there to get detailed by 4 of us instead then :rofl:
Cuz adi got quotation for my gf kelisa la haha! from sifu DarkAccoon.

If we want to use her car as test subject, I dont think she would mind since she never polish it before...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Then might as well I get my gf Kelisa there to get detailed by 4 of us instead then :rofl:
Cuz adi got quotation for my gf kelisa la haha! from sifu DarkAccoon.

If we want to use her car as test subject, I dont think she would mind since she never polish it before...
Whose car did u mean? Ur friend's or ur gf's?

Two cars in a day...can ma? u know lar...got me this noob ka ka cau cau there...might take longer than it needs :rofl:

summore got leng lui there...sure more time consuming LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Whose car did u mean? Ur friend's or ur gf's?

Two cars in a day...can ma? u know lar...got me this noob ka ka cau cau there...might take longer than it needs :rofl:

summore got leng lui there...sure more time consuming LOL
GF car will be done by DarkAccoon himself when time is right. Her Friend's Car will ask if
we can do DIT it together by using her car if u guys want. As long as her ride will be nice
she is okay one...up to u guys la..I'm on.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
GF car will be done by DarkAccoon himself when time is right. Her Friend's Car will ask if
we can do DIT it together by using her car if u guys want. As long as her ride will be nice
she is okay one...up to u guys la..I'm on.
Can I join and watch from afar when Dark detail ur gf's ride? :rofl: U refuse also can geh. No hard feelings punya.

I'm on if there's really a DIT for ur friend's car too. But the VIP only come if the VVIP (ur fren) attend as well wor :rofl:

And usually...what are the SOP for DIT? I know nothing lol...like who brings what, start with what, charges (if any), etc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can I join and watch from afar when Dark detail ur gf's ride? :rofl: U refuse also can geh. No hard feelings punya.

I'm on if there's really a DIT for ur friend's car too. But the VIP only come if the VVIP (ur fren) attend as well wor :rofl:

And usually...what are the SOP for DIT? I know nothing lol...like who brings what, start with what, charges (if any), etc.
That one you have to ask Datuk DarkAccoon if he allows others to learn his skills when he is detailing for his client haha! :rofl:

You can carpool with me since u stay in Kepong if u want or just convoy. I think DIT just bring
all our tools that we use then maybe we can discuss what works and what doesnt or just test out
certain products on the right way to use...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That one you have to ask Datuk DarkAccoon if he allows others to learn his skills when he is detailing for his client haha! :rofl:

You can carpool with me since u stay in Kepong if u want or just convoy. I think DIT just bring
all our tools that we use then maybe we can discuss what works and what doesnt or just test out
certain products on the right way to use...
Not Tan Sri meh? :rofl:

We can meet up at a place, then carpool wakakak.... but my tools are all zhapalang stuffs wor... bring out sure let ppl laugh only wahahah :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I also DIY and do my own cars and sometimes friend's car leh! so not sifu also.....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Well said brother. My knowledge whether in tyres, detailing or whatever, if others willing to learn I am also gladly willing to share.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

We can meet up at a place, then carpool wakakak.... but my tools are all zhapalang stuffs wor... bring out sure let ppl laugh only wahahah :rofl:
Whether tools and/or product can bring. We as detailer do not laugh at people on these. These products/tools can still be used maybe don't work that well only. Of course if we know we will advise not to use in future and so on....

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Watch from afar cannot. Help out and learn then can. Hohoho. why be a peeping tom when you can be part of the action.

You have what, you bring it. We will play with the products. Like someone said earlier (i think was vr2turbo), no one person can buy and test out all products. So best is to share share lor.

wah lau, you guys giving me all sorts of titles from Datuk to Tan Sri and probably later on to Tun.... later i kena masuk lokap for impersonation wei.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which piggyback is the most BEST for Turbo or S/C Vehincle ??
Just Share Out ~~! no arguement ~~!! Thankss !!
plss vote for it !!
1. AFC NEO
2. Emanage Blue
3. Dynojet Power Commander III

i vote for ...
No : 3 :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience