1st time detailing engine bay

pks

Oct 3, 2012
Penang
Hi everybody,
i am new hear, and this is my 1st thread that i post, hope to share my beginning experience of detailing journey and learn from all the sifu hear. This is my mum car engine bay that never being clean for more than two years. So i just want to try out some new product that i bought from KC and see how it works. Here are some of the product that i use:

1 OPC diluted 1:3 for cleaning
2 ONR as lube
3 OLP to protect

here are some of the picture before and after:

see how many dust that accumulated after two years

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

Thanks for viewing and don't mind to give some comment or advice to me

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Wow! Most impressive!

Looks like new! Great job! Keep it up.

Cheers...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice job and great documentation on a variety of spots/areas!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nice, hope to learn more about Engine Bay Detailing like one was posted here before
but cant remember by who...:hmmmm:

pks

Oct 3, 2012
Penang
Nice, hope to learn more about Engine Bay Detailing like one was posted here before
Supra_Fanatics i also learn it from forum and thread, since i can u also can do it

Nice job and great documentation on a variety of spots/areas!
Thank Veloc, i am just beginner only still a lot to learn

Wow! Most impressive!

Looks like new! Great job! Keep it up.

Cheers...
Thanks sifu Seech, i still got a lot to learn from u, later will buy Makita 9227C from KC, at that time sure got a lot of question to ask.....hahahah

SuperDetailer

Known Member
Aug 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Impressive.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Fishbonezken (correct spelling? If wrong, sorry ya..) posted the basic of engine detailing. Well it's not that difficult actually if up you know how. I just clean my old wira engine 2 days ago when I got nothing to do at home at that time. 11 years never been cleaned and it was horrible. And the bad thing is all I have was a bottle of KIT degreaser and 3 used toothbrushes. Not an engine detailing, as it is not 100% clean, but I would say it is 60-70% clean though and I'm quite satisfied with it, given that I only have 3 toothbrush and lazy to go out to get more brushes haha....will post some pics soon

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Fishbonezken (correct spelling? If wrong, sorry ya..) posted the basic of engine detailing. Well it's not that difficult actually if up you know how. I just clean my old wira engine 2 days ago when I got nothing to do at home at that time. 11 years never been cleaned and it was horrible. And the bad thing is all I have was a bottle of KIT degreaser and 3 used toothbrushes. Not an engine detailing, as it is not 100% clean, but I would say it is 60-70% clean though and I'm quite satisfied with it, given that I only have 3 toothbrush and lazy to go out to get more brushes haha....will post some pics soon
nothing is impossible to whom who believe it

would you believe from this (turning a 5 years old ride engine into Show room condition)

outlet manifolds - or folded before

O Power clean applied on the brushes & brush off & rinse off with water

ta da

closer look

remember the dirty looking harry

ta da

would you believe from this (turning a 5 years old ride engine into Show room condition)

ROOKIE ARM (oppss again) i mean rocker arms
before pic

ta da

and
Back ground
No - high pressure jet - only a few pairs of brushes & hands

But as for me.....I had a little help from my apprentice - my youth (14 years old) from a children home(orphanage) - who love detailing & we did it together

Alien no rinse unlike others super degreaser that contain carcinogen class 3 cancer causing agent....
use it discreetly....as it is flammable & harsh to both your paint and hands

tool for the day

check out what the international professional detailer says about him

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/133230-most-extreme-engine-transformations-rag-richness.html