Brake Problem. Need Some Tips & idea

tepets

Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I had a brake problem. I use proton satria 1st model. I've put mivec half cut. the first workshop was to install my brakes in reverse. but it has been restored. in that it began to brake crazy. sometimes high. sometimes tight. sometimes low. I already change the master pump, brake kits and brake service. good for a while. after that he be returned. I was dizzy. I asked all of the pro in this case can give you some tips and ideas to solve my problem. Thank you. Sorry if my english language broken.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I had a brake problem. I use proton satria 1st model. I've put mivec half cut. the first workshop was to install my brakes in reverse. but it has been restored. in that it began to brake crazy. sometimes high. sometimes tight. sometimes low. I already change the master pump, brake kits and brake service. good for a while. after that he be returned. I was dizzy. I asked all of the pro in this case can give you some tips and ideas to solve my problem. Thank you. Sorry if my english language broken.
Probably you need to change the disc as it may be due to uneven wear or worn out....:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience