Honda Integra DC2 JDM front stolen.

Tiara

Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i think its those car park people steal your car. How can the last video just so happens when your car is exiting the camera quality gets messed up. I think they dont want to show the driver. How did he get the ticket to go out of the carpark also? =X

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
So far nothing said from the authorities.

Worst of all, i've lost my geran - another headache.

Fuck, this is the worst year of my life so far haha.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Bro.. sorry for your loss... do you have nay expensive mods from your car..??? my cousin's DC2 also got broke in and they ripped his expensive parts of the car.. then leave the car aside... but bro hope you get back the car... man... how i wish you have a black box in your car.... that way you could track your car's location....

furthuremore your car is for sure targeted cos normally no one will steal a performance car as they are rare and quite hard to make a clean getaway...

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
take care mate.
i went thru the same ordeal last Jan.. i lost my FD2R.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I feel you manhunt. Totally know the feeling now.

I did have a few mods here and there, but then again with the secondhand part market being so expensive for B series parts it's no surprise why they would be jacking B series cars.

Be careful my fellow angry Bees.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah.. i sold off my EK long time ago cos parts are expensive... nowonder they targeted honda cars... =.= curse them to hell... "go cari bomoh"

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I wish i could get Boba Fett to hunt down those fuckers and my car. No need bomoh. Got star wars bounty hunter FTW. :(

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
sorry for the loss deacon, you had the car for some years now i guess

I'm sure the thief didn't have the car park ticket, so i just wanted to point out, in the video that the DC2 piggybacked on the cohort black wira when exiting. Does this even work anymore nowadays with newer gates?

Stealing my DC2 part 4 - YouTube

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah apparently it still does as the boom gates in 3 Two Square are relatively new. We spotted the Wira as an accomplice but I'm thinking he is using fake plates. There is also another thought that the Sonata was in on it as well. Sigh.

Had the car was 3 years and a 3 months. It's a shame. It got tuned at JC on Saturday, made 172 at the wheels. Gone on Monday. Sux.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I did have a few mods here and there, but then again with the secondhand part market being so expensive for B series parts it's no surprise why they would be jacking B series cars.

Be careful my fellow angry Bees.
Just sold my ori EG6 and I tell you everytime I park at public places I feel worried. More fun, but more worry.

In the market for a DB8 now but seriously, seeing this happen now makes me think whether I really want to buy a B-series Honda again. Or whether I can AFFORD the hardship of owning another B-series Honda.

It got tuned at JC on Saturday, made 172 at the wheels. Gone on Monday.
My friend told me a story about a car got stolen after being left for repairs at a workshop.

Also a B-engined Honda.

same94

5,000 RPM
Jan 1, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Managed to get some cctv footage will host it on YouTube later today. There was a helper car a black wira aeroback SE liscence plate number AEY 5513.

The time it was stolen was around 2:25pm. Screen shots will be posted soon when i get the video from the security office.

Location was at B2 carpark 3 Two Square near digital mall (Old Jaya Supermarket) PJ.

I haven't made a new report based on the security footage yet, will be doing that later this evening, have to work first. :P
Sorry for ur loss mate.
May i know is it ur car always park at the place(B2 carpark 3 Two Square near digital mall (Old Jaya Supermarket) PJ.)??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im thinking of buying a car and renting it out when im not using it. Is there a rental need for suzuki swift sport? Are hatchback easy to rent out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience