Optimum Auto Detailing™Subaru Imprezzzzzza... An Epic Interior Detailing

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Some teasers to droll at while i prepare the whole post :proud:

yes we were previously called Zero 2 Hero. but it is official now at the SSM that we are registered as Optimum Auto Detailing. reason of the change is i want a more catchy and easy to remember name =D

i appologize for the long post as there was just too much to share:love: hope u guys love the reading material. feel free to ask anything:adore:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Thank you kennth

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Super duper! Great job bro.

Since the interior had mud, did you remove the dash board to gain to inaccesible areas like the tubes to the air cond vent? Also, wouldn't the air cond and floor board carpet smell bad after so long... Did you sanitize it?

Again two thumbs up!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Super duper! Great job bro.

Since the interior had mud, did you remove the dash board to gain to inaccesible areas like the tubes to the air cond vent? Also, wouldn't the air cond and floor board carpet smell bad after so long... Did you sanitize it?

Again two thumbs up!
hell yeah. i removed the dash and powerclean all their vents and floor board and even inside the meter.
Thanks for the kind words!

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
finally master josh have posted another great detailing art :adore:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

james404

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
well, guess now everyone knows on where to send their rides if happened to involve in accidents...not to the workshop obviously
lol!

Superb job, dude!

:congrats::congrats:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
My heart ached and ached when I saw the accident pictures... But after seeing it being given a second life, I felt that the pain of the accident never happened before... Way to go bro!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wanna do detailing ah...MI? let me tag along...my blackie also kena do some detailing

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Thanks Master JOSH for showing your heart of a great detailer

wow u open the american eye - Optimum Auto Detailing™Subaru Imprezzzzzza... An Epic Interior Detailing - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum
Haha thanks u guru Detailer :D sure we need to share Coz we value our cars. Alot people in japan jut throw away their car if they crash it and buy a new one. Only in Malaysia we fix kaw kaw our cars hahaha.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Aiyo I where got master la mr opti coat haha! Thanks bro for the kind words. I really motivated and appreciate.

well, guess now everyone knows on where to send their rides if happened to involve in accidents...not to the workshop obviously
lol!

Superb job, dude!

:congrats::congrats:
Well if u guys need contact for workshop in Ipoh I can surely connect u. The director of the workshop is my godfather so it will be flexible that going to a workshop that u don't know.

My heart ached and ached when I saw the accident pictures... But after seeing it being given a second life, I felt that the pain of the accident never happened before... Way to go bro!
My passion goes beyond detailing now. I'm a car enthusiast. I smell of polish taste of speed eat oxygen for my internal combustion and fart carbon monoxide. Haha this is real car crazy

How much that's the whole process cost to the owner..??
The total claimed amount was 60k so u imagine the amount of things broken haha.

wanna do detailing ah...MI? let me tag along...my blackie also kena do some detailing
Can bro. U can get my number from my blog/web or just pm me and I will call u

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
My passion goes beyond detailing now. I'm a car enthusiast. I smell of polish taste of speed eat oxygen for my internal combustion and fart carbon monoxide. Haha this is real car crazy
Lol... epic line XD